• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Almost looks like I know wtf I'm doing!

JLS [JU]

Archived
on one hand it sucks to have be there for this type of stuff, in early deal with all the BS, etc.... on the other hand it is nice to be GM or CO. Much more flexibility.

ABQ-TJ [JU]

Archived
Not sure if I've said this before, but, Hockey Rules.

Good luck

Do you guys have bench clearing brawls, where the goalies go toe to toe at center ice, in your league?
No....USA Hockey rules and they are pretty strict about enforcing it. One of the reasons I like this league, actually. Everyone plays tough, but not dirty, and everyone knows they have jobs to go to the next day. Fighting gets you kicked out of the league I believe. Fine by me.

When I play soccer I am usually a goalie. Not an easy job and there is a lot of pressure. I have a harder time in hockey. I guess since the puck is small compared to a soccer ball.