• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Bike Crew- New DJ/Freeride bike to the stable

So a guy at work claims to have 15 or so bikes and needs to start getting rid of some of his bikes. Ive been looking at 26" Dirt Jumping/Freeriding/4x bikes for a while now. He says he has an old school 26" Chromoly Redline with rock shox Psylo fork, azonic bars and stems, race face cranks, front wheel is a nice rhyno lite wheel, rear is a crappy 217 mavic. So I told him to figure out what his asking price is; next day he comes in and says how about 100$? SOLD.

Came with 2 bars

Needs about 100-150$ in updating and should be a fun little bike to ride. Ordering DMR Grips, Atomlab GI Pedals, DMR Tires and a new saddle. I really want to add the old style Magura Hydro's on it, Ive already got several e-mails out trying to find a used pair. Also will probably be switching the fork out to a Marzzochi Dirt Jumper that a buddy has.
More pics as I clean it up and make it a project.
:beach:
Mike

:mrwave: Hello my friend. I have no fing idea wtf you guys are talking about BUT have to let you know...last week Derb went crazy with

BEACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jump:

Excellent!!!!!:thup2: How soon until we get to see some video of that thing tearing up a pump track/jumps?
Soon... very soon... I pass the BMX track every day to work... Tues and Thurs night practice nights will be a regular occurrence :D

:mrwave: Hello my friend. I have no fing idea wtf you guys are talking about BUT have to let you know...last week Derb went crazy with

BEACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jump:
LOL, Dude I sent you a PM, did you get it? Just the other night. I'll be out that way middle/end of june :D :beach:

Decided to tear it down, clean and lube everything... so much for just updating it... now I have visions of fresh powdercoat dancing in my head :crazy:

We're getting a big counter against that far wall this weekend, and that will be the bike workbench, with all amenities.

Mike

LOL, Dude I sent you a PM, did you get it? Just the other night. I'll be out that way middle/end of june :D :beach:
JUST read it. :clapping: You sound like all is well in Texas :)

:jump: RIGHT ON! We will party.
Decided to tear it down, clean and lube everything... so much for just updating it... now I have visions of fresh powdercoat dancing in my head :crazy:

We're getting a big counter against that far wall this weekend, and that will be the bike workbench, with all amenities.

Mike
HOLY CRAP! Did a bike store close and you bought their inventory? ;)