• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Bike Crew- New DJ/Freeride bike to the stable

JUST read it. :clapping: You sound like all is well in Texas :)

:jump: RIGHT ON! We will party.

HOLY CRAP! Did a bike store close and you bought their inventory? ;)
Its going, might as well make the best of it while Im here. Just years of collecting parts, tools and bikes :D :D
I'd say less tools more bikes, but it looks like you've got that covered.:jump:
I cant take credit for all the bikes, my Dad rides too, so the Jekyll, F600 and Trek carbon are his.
Mike...does this garage NOT have ceiling fans like the other?
:jump:

Of course! No stereo in the garage like the old house, but heh ;)

You're garage gives me goosebumps. :eek:
Thanks :D I e-mailed Seattle Bike Supply aka Redline, to see about getting some new stickers and then Im going to re-paint it and re-sticker it up.

Here it was yesterday, after I lowered the fork, put new cables and housing on, put the new bar on and ordered about 160$ in parts :D :D :D

Everyone loves pictures, got the Garage cleaned out and put in the new bike workbench.

Scuba for paintball, Air Bunkers in the garbage can and a mini fridge full of drinks:hoos:

Still waiting on parts for the Dirt Jumper Urban Assault Vehicle
:beach:

HDC [JU]

Archived
My garage floor weeps for what it might be...
Oh indeed here too. My garage quivers in it's inadequacy. In previous lives my garage has been a bedroom, a rec room, a dog house, and I'm pretty sure a grow lab at one point. The floor is paint stained, oil stained, pee stained, full of divots and was poorly dry walled. This on the other hand is luxury.

Oh indeed here too. My garage quivers in it's inadequacy. In previous lives my garage has been a bedroom, a rec room, a dog house, and I'm pretty sure a grow lab at one point. The floor is paint stained, oil stained, pee stained, full of divots and was poorly dry walled. This on the other hand is luxury.
Particularly when the alternative is parking outside and having to do any repairs outside if you do them at all. Though I guess in Kali you have the potential for it being nice enough outside to actually work.

I really miss that heated/AC'd garage I used to have access to. :teary:

Hahha, yes single... mustve missed, half those bikes were my dads, aka I live at home... Im going to school, ride and work on bikes, plus Im only 24... so Its ok :D LOL

Got some parts in for the bike... my rear hub, new chainring and new chain should be here Thursday :jump:
Got my Grips, Pedals, Tires and new Seat- They sent me the saddle they had in stock, Im gonna order one of those Seat/Seatpost combos.

New tires

I got it all buttoned up. Moved the rear wheel up substantially, it manuals very easily now. Its done as far parts, gonna ride it and dial it in before I tear it down and paint, probably do it this winter. Let me know what you think.

How close the rear tire is to the chain stay

Good profile shot to see how much its shortened up

Time to go riding, hopefully going to some jumps n pump track after work tomorrow
Mike

Looks really good, man!!!!:thup2:

Are you sure you want to paint it? I really like how it looks right now.
Thanks man, Im totally stoked that it came together nice and easily. Yeah, up close it has some big nicks n chips, that have been touched up. I wanna paint the stem, paint the new chain ring and change out the seat, are the only other things Id like to do to it. But Im gonna go beat on it for now.