• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

College Football Playoff

FinlayZJ

Doing hoodrat things
VIP
The committee talks in circles and contradicts themselves.

My 4 right now....

LSU
Ohio's Tate
Clemson
Baylor

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
This format is locked in for 10 years. More than four teams are not needed. mid major teams playing no one dont deserve it when have to play 6-8 ranked teams to get there :rolleyes:

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
I bet not. The major conferences do not want to add a 15th game to the schedule. isn't happening.

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I bet they do add it and eliminate conference "championships" altogether.

Or they won't, but require ALL conferences to have a champ game.

Jays89YJ

Udaho
VIP
NOT ACCORDING TO THEIR COACHES.

The Baylor coach literally said when you hear the words, "College Football," everyone automatically thinks Big 12 teams. None of these SEC or Big 10 teams. I think he said something about playing more in conference rivalry games than anyone else too. And that was why their schedule is harder than others.

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
The baylor AD last year claimed they had scheduled this easy schedule to try to be bowl eligible 6-7 years ago and had not planned on actually being a good program :clapping: