• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

College Football Playoff

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
That's insane prices considering everything is $150 and up on the official site.

BlackDak

Banned
VIP
That's insane prices considering everything is $150 and up on the official site.
It's because they have a deal going that if you buy tickets this year you are guaranteed tickets next year when the Peach Bowl is apart of the playoffs at the same price

Tickets On Sale Now | Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl

Purchase your 2015 Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl tickets today to see a top-20 matchup on New Year’s Eve AND receive great benefits, including:

-Guaranteed option to purchase 2016 College Football Playoff Semifinal tickets
-Price lock on 2015 prices for 2016 College Football Playoff Semifinal

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
The postgame rant from the last Bama Clemson game in 2008 that set the standard :clapping:

my favorite though aka shut up woman

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
a buddy of mine and clemson grad took that photo and it spread like wildfire online this morning after he tweeted it. there was an "E" that was peeled off though :nono:

Cornholio01

That front seven is going to stuff Watson just fine.

Clemson beat up on a shit conference. Shit, look how ACC runner-up UNC shit the bed vs. Baylor despite the Bears having NO QUARTERBACK. They ran the damn Wildcat all game.

ACC is now the 5th best conference in the country.