• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Duck dynasty done

mcatdtJEEP

it's just like the CFA thing.... the gay community is so bitter that a Christian is successful, and how dare they be successful so lets bait them with aksing them about their views on gays so we can end their success....

The "right" answer from any Christian would be "I'd tell you my opinion about gay marriage, but you are trying to set a hypocritical trap....next question"

Aged Punk Shredder

First World Anarchist
it's just like the CFA thing.... the gay community is so bitter that a Christian is successful, and how dare they be successful so lets bait them with aksing them about their views on gays so we can end their success....

The "right" answer from any Christian would be "I'd tell you my opinion about gay marriage, but you are trying to set a hypocritical trap....next question"
SO TRUE, and conservatives fall for it every damn time :facepalm:

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
SO TRUE, and conservatives fall for it every damn time :facepalm:
It's sad, to me, that even conservatives believe that conservatives shouldn't be allowed to voice their opinions.

Will be interesting to see how this plays out. If I was a member of the family and had the network oust my dad like that..... I'd refuse to participate as well. Screw them. Good luck keeping one of the top viewed shows of all time going without key members of the cast.

Cornholio01

Imagine Archie Bunker in today's world???

It is just stupid that people are this sensitive
he stated facts
vaginas are awesome
Being gay is a sin
I hope one of your kids goes gay. Love to see your tune then.

Nothing has made me tune out the church, and look down on the south, as much as this nonsense (my sis, prob my best bud in the world, is gay & recently married. Kid's heart is made of pure gold.)

Aged Punk Shredder

First World Anarchist
It's sad, to me, that even conservatives believe that conservatives shouldn't be allowed to voice their opinions.
you see nothing wrong walking into a trap you know is there? you aren't as bright as I thought

Will be interesting to see how this plays out. If I was a member of the family and had the network oust my dad like that..... I'd refuse to participate as well. Screw them. Good luck keeping one of the top viewed shows of all time going without key members of the cast.
A&E is going to take a huge hit on this, but that is the consequence of their actions and they took that into consideration I'm sure. The Duck Dumbass exercised his right, A&E exercised theirs, and now the public can exercise theirs :paper:

Aged Punk Shredder

First World Anarchist

Nothing has made me tune out the church, and look down on the south, as much as this nonsense (my sis, prob my best bud in the world, is gay & recently married. Kid's heart is made of pure gold.)
kid I knew for most of my life (his parents and mine were best of friends for decades) came out about 5 years ago. He's had a monogamous relationship with his man for well over a decade now. Their relationship is more solid than many heteros I know. The funniest part though is that the guy's father is an ultra-liberal but was ready to disown him when he came out

Ardvark

Why do people get so upset when it is pointed out that being gay is a sin

If someone wants to be gay go ahead
But just know it is a sin, just like adultery, thieves, murders etc

It is usually people that also argue that God is fake, but they also argue that being gay is not a sin

If my kid chooses to be gay then he will hear "I love you, but please know you are not going to heaven if you continue" same conversation if he was using hookers or sleeping around or any other type of sexual impurity

Ardvark

1 Corinthians 6:9–10

9 Or do you not know that the unrighteous2 will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality,3 10 nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

miwico

Stalker of Brock
VIP

9 Or do you not know that the unrighteous2 will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality,3 10 nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
I see what is happening here. 4 people will inherit the kingdom of god. :jump:

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP

Will you stone your daghter to death if she has sex before marriage?

Aged Punk Shredder

First World Anarchist
Why do people get so upset when it is pointed out that being gay is a sin

If someone wants to be gay go ahead
But just know it is a sin, just like adultery, thieves, murders etc

It is usually people that also argue that God is fake, but they also argue that being gay is not a sin

If my kid chooses to be gay then he will hear "I love you, but please know you are not going to heaven if you continue" same conversation if he was using hookers or sleeping around or any other type of sexual impurity
because not every religion is Christianity.

No, the people that argue that God is fake also argue that your religious rules should not be enforced by the government on them :paper:

ccsp

Hello internet
VIP
We need more caricatures of bigots?

Honestly, I like Phil Robertson, I respect the basis of his value system, but his knock against the Homos is just as bad as PETAs knock against his hunting. Live and let live.
We need more people that are not whiney faggots. :wtf:

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Marriage Violations

13 If a man takes a wife and, after sleeping with her, dislikes her 14 and slanders her and gives her a bad name, saying, “I married this woman, but when I approached her, I did not find proof of her virginity,” 15 then the young woman’s father and mother shall bring to the town elders at the gate proof that she was a virgin. 16 Her father will say to the elders, “I gave my daughter in marriage to this man, but he dislikes her. 17 Now he has slandered her and said, ‘I did not find your daughter to be a virgin.’ But here is the proof of my daughter’s virginity.” Then her parents shall display the cloth before the elders of the town, 18 and the elders shall take the man and punish him. 19 They shall fine him a hundred shekels of silver and give them to the young woman’s father, because this man has given an Israelite virgin a bad name. She shall continue to be his wife; he must not divorce her as long as he lives.

20 If, however, the charge is true and no proof of the young woman’s virginity can be found, 21 she shall be brought to the door of her father’s house and there the men of her town shall stone her to death. She has done an outrageous thing in Israel by being promiscuous while still in her father’s house. You must purge the evil from among you.

22 If a man is found sleeping with another man’s wife, both the man who slept with her and the woman must die. You must purge the evil from Israel.

23 If a man happens to meet in a town a virgin pledged to be married and he sleeps with her, 24 you shall take both of them to the gate of that town and stone them to death—the young woman because she was in a town and did not scream for help, and the man because he violated another man’s wife. You must purge the evil from among you.

25 But if out in the country a man happens to meet a young woman pledged to be married and rapes her, only the man who has done this shall die. 26 Do nothing to the woman; she has committed no sin deserving death. This case is like that of someone who attacks and murders a neighbor, 27 for the man found the young woman out in the country, and though the betrothed woman screamed, there was no one to rescue her.

28 If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered, 29 he shall pay her father fifty shekels[c] of silver. He must marry the young woman, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives.

30 A man is not to marry his father’s wife; he must not dishonor his father’s bed.[d]

Aged Punk Shredder

First World Anarchist
Then worry about that religion and don't get pissed that Christianity has its own set of rules and those that follow that religion want to live by those rules
see, now you are trying to destroy the first amendment while whining about the first amendment being destroyed. Your name should be Hypocrates :shush: