• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Duck dynasty done

John

Transplant
VIP
He's definitely a douche. He needs to take it down a notch. I don't know what's true and what's not true, but the preTV non beard family pics are interesting.

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
He's definitely a douche. He needs to take it down a notch. I don't know what's true and what's not true, but the preTV non beard family pics are interesting.
Didn't even get that far, but it wouldn't surprise me. "Reality" TV is about as real as WWF. Anyone who watches any show like that is a complete idiot if they think they're not watching something that is scripted or at very least set up and acted out. I'll go as far to say that there isn't a single "reality" show on that even comes close to being real. Seems to me that they all have the same producer as well. The format turns me off before I can even get into the show.

Ulf Fwatling

Could have been Santa Cause; The possibility of either entity is equal. :clapping:

The book of fables changes every time people doesn't like what it says. Maybe they should write a gay version and have the sect of gaydom recognized as another bullshit religion.

As for the TV show hype/publicity stunt, Duck Commander should satisfy the contract with A & E and start their own channel or network.
As I've said before - "The Firtht Thurcth of Jethuth Chritht!"

Hell, "Gay Christians" make more sense to me than Scientlogy, and Scientology is recognised as a religion!

(Reminds me, one of these days I need to get myself ordained in the Church of the Sub-Genius - my kind of outfit...)

Ulf Fwatling

Didn't even get that far, but it wouldn't surprise me. "Reality" TV is about as real as WWF. Anyone who watches any show like that is a complete idiot if they think they're not watching something that is scripted or at very least set up and acted out. I'll go as far to say that there isn't a single "reality" show on that even comes close to being real. Seems to me that they all have the same producer as well. The format turns me off before I can even get into the show.
Look up the "Observer Principle" - that's why reality shows have about as much bearing on reality as mess hall food has on fine dining...