• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Duck dynasty done

Meh

Born-Again Hawaiian
VIP
That's God.
Could have been Santa Cause; The possibility of either entity is equal. :clapping:

The book of fables changes every time people doesn't like what it says. Maybe they should write a gay version and have the sect of gaydom recognized as another bullshit religion.

As for the TV show hype/publicity stunt, Duck Commander should satisfy the contract with A & E and start their own channel or network.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
As for the TV show hype/publicity stunt, Duck Commander should satisfy the contract with A & E and start their own channel or network.
Certainly seems like there should be enough of an audience for TJC- The Jesus Channel.

frank_c

lost in the jet stream
VIP
Certainly seems like there should be enough of an audience for TJC- The Jesus Channel.
Make it a pay channel and let's find out.

When DTV calls I tell them that's one of the reasons I cancelled. When they can offer me just the channels I want, and not have to take the Jesus and shopping channels, then I will consider re-subscribing. I know what they will say but it gets them off the phone faster.

Ardvark

Boy our pastor let us have it today

Mad at how passionate some are at defending duck dynasty but not important things like saving girls from sex trafficking