• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Duck dynasty done

DH350nWo

Meh
VIP
And the race baiter joins in.

Embedded Article
The shit part of this supposed racist comment, is that he never advocated rasism, he merely said he witnessed no ill behavior and the coloreds he worked with were happy. Isn't it possible that this was the truth and that there were actually colored people that were content and happy with their lives at that time?

Not every black in the south led a shitty and oppressed life. As alluded to, this is Jesse and NAACP race baiting.

Ulf Fwatling

desires are environmental.... that's why Hub likes stick figure girls, and others say they look like little boys

black guys like "thick" girls, you and I call them fat

environmental.

but even if I'm attracted to 21 y.o. skinny girls, doesn't mean I act on it just like you may be attracted to a guy with a tight ass, doesn't mean you have to go out and fawk it..
Hm. I'm not a black dude, but I happen to really enjoy "thick" women...

Why's that a bad thing?

mcatdtJEEP

I see today on the spaceface+ that A+E renewed Honey Boo-Boo for $35k an episode. Maybe if Phil had "cup-a-fart" instead of preach, everything woud be ok.....