• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Goodbye Verizon forever

eysdan

WTF?
VIP
You get 5GB at 4G... and then 2G there after, not even 3G. If it were 3G, I might give up my Verizon unlimited for it.

But it's only 2G. And since I'm 40GB thus far in the billing period, I still sort of need unlimited.
What do you download 40GB of on your phone? Pron?

mojokat

coma toast
VIP
Dropped calls, shitty coverage, denial of service....just to name a few.

I had one provider that every time I made a local call I would get a recording saying that I do not have international calling on my plan. I took out a trouble ticket on the issue and a week later I get an urgent message saying they had found the problem.

I need to dial the area code first, well that's pretty funny since we've HAD TO DIAL THE AREA CODE FIRST FOR LOCAL CALLS FOR THE PAST TWENTY YEARS.

Ardvark

I'm never on wifi and am always on my phone and I stream music 3 ro 4 hours a day and don't ever go over 3 or 4.

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
Don't you use Wifi at home? Even when I had unlimited, I never got close to even 10G/month.
In my case my phone IS the internet connection at home. Plus I work from home. My data usage is ridiculous.

miwico

Stalker of Brock
VIP
I have no idea how much data I use because I don't have to know. I suspect about 2gb a mumf.