• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Got a new phone finally

mikebeach

Team Chiportly
I am about to get either the enV2 or the Voyager. Does the bling screen make the phone worth the extra cost?
Yes, the voyager owns, Ive had it about 3-4 weeks and lubbing it.

I like it, but I'm bored w/ it already. I'll tell you what....I've dropped this thing getting out of my XJ, dropped it on the floor, fell out of my pocket at teh shop, etc....and I have yet to crack teh screen.
Thats good to know, I bought a case for mine and got the insurance cause Im so worried about breaking the screen. :pirate:

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
i hope hers has at least V07 firmwear in it. I'm still on V03.
no idea...she got it a few months ago.

and wtf...why would you hope someone has firmware 07, and you are on 03?!?!

Taz

SORRY N SHIT!
VIP
new firmware = has all the updates, and bug fixes.....i'm just too lazy to bring it in and have it flashed :laugh:

do this:

grab her phone, open it up to the keyboard & type:

(hit the Sym button and the number 3 to get # sign) #help(sym button and 8)*help

a new window will pop up, scroll down and what you are looking for is the "SW Version"

Hers should either say VX10KV07 or V05......mine is on V03 yet...