• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Got my bed rug and tonneau on..pics of course!

ABQ - is that an Extang Full-tilt? If so, do you have the directions for it? My truck came with one and supposedly the material can easily remove from the frame...but I havent been able to remove it. I just remove the entire thing when I need to, but would like to be able to just remove the material.

ABQ-TJ [JU]

Archived
ABQ - is that an Extang Full-tilt? If so, do you have the directions for it? My truck came with one and supposedly the material can easily remove from the frame...but I havent been able to remove it. I just remove the entire thing when I need to, but would like to be able to just remove the material.
No, this is a GM-label one from a dealer. It's a frame with a tonneau you pull over it. Has three removable spreaders.

No, this is a GM-label one from a dealer. It's a frame with a tonneau you pull over it. Has three removable spreaders.
It looks almost identical...mine has 3 spreaders, the brackets are all the same, even the pads underneath each of the 4 corners are the same. I wouldnt be surprised if they both come from the same place. Do you just peel the edge up and pull the cover off the frame?