• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

iPhone losers.

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
It's on your iTunes automagically. Just need to DL it from the cloud to your device to get it on there if you want it.

miwico

Stalker of Brock
VIP
does it play MP3s? :puzzled:
I have an old LG turd burglar that fell apart loaded with MP3's and also use it with Pandora and some other stations I like. Never leaves the house. It is much easier just loading an mini SD card and popping it in. That being said the IPhone does play music and my ONKYO receiver uses it as a native audio device, it takes over control and also displays the library on the GUI. Pretty damn nice. There are pros and cons to both, that's why I have both.

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
I have an old LG turd burglar that fell apart loaded with MP3's and also use it with Pandora and some other stations I like. Never leaves the house. It is much easier just loading an mini SD card and popping it in. That being said the IPhone does play music and my ONKYO receiver uses it as a native audio device, it takes over control and also displays the library on the GUI. Pretty damn nice. There are pros and cons to both, that's why I have both.
what?

John

Transplant
VIP
It's on your iTunes automagically. Just need to DL it from the cloud to your device to get it on there if you want it.
For some reason it was already on my phone but the wife had to DL it. I haven't listened to it yet to see if it's even worth listening to...

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
For some reason it was already on my phone but the wife had to DL it. I haven't listened to it yet to see if it's even worth listening to...
Strange...do you plug yours in to the computer frequently? Maybe it sync'd when you weren't looking.