• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

iPhone losers.

RandyMolson

Close friend of Keyton
VIP
I can't believe how many people are celebrating the fact that a large corporation can decide what music they think you should have on your phone and just decide to put it there without asking permission. :naw:

As for an album being offered for free, nothing new.
Not the first time Apple gave away a U2 album either. They did the same stunt 10 years ago with an iPod. :jerkit:

John

Transplant
VIP
ITS MIND BLOWING.

Actually it's not that different, just a few new features. Nothing like going to iOS7

Jays89YJ

Udaho
VIP
Yeah, good for 1-2 syllable words, not for email at work though.

Edit:
Worked with it again this morning. It's actually not that bad.

Last edited:

miwico

Stalker of Brock
VIP
Large line in front of the Verizon store in town this morning. Could see all the lit up apples on their laptops. :jump:

Jays89YJ

Udaho
VIP
Lol.

ios8 implementation ****ed up my iMessaging by combining my phone and email and setting them both to send iMessages at the same time. ****ed up my wife's, mom's, sister's... Quality. Completely hosed the feature. Then during the fix, iMessage couldn't be accessed. I had to log out of the iCloud drive, restart my phone, log back into the iShit in a specific order and got it to work again. :rolleyes: