• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Jeep board

RandyMolson

Close friend of Keyton
VIP
Used to hang out at jeepboard.com, Mac the owner died last year, before that it started to go down hill when he was in/out of the hospital and couldn't maintain it.

Now I google the problem and go to whatever forum has the best results.
Wow, that brings back memories. I was a regular on JB for about a year, before getting sucked into JU. That felt like a lifetime ago. JB reminded me of an extended family.

RandyMolson

Close friend of Keyton
VIP
I just posted a howdie in their Dirt Road Mag 2 thread, which has turned into a stopping point for people seeing if JB is back.

Mark

Ay Caramba!
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
Mac lived down the street from me at Fort Irwin, CA. Figured two Jeep guys would get together and turn wrenches, camp, shoot and wheel. I helped him start Dirt Road Magazine and the Jeep Board. I moved to Italy in 1999 but kept in touch with him over the years. His wife contacted me when he passed last year. His son is trying to keep up the forum now and last we talked he wanted to bring Dirt Road back.

wank

unknown entity
VIP
I worked for jeep
so you swapped parts out for a living....cool :jump:
got a friend who works at one now and that's all they do. an easy wire solder will work, told replace the part in it's entirety

miwico

Stalker of Brock
VIP
so you swapped parts out for a living....cool :jump:
got a friend who works at one now and that's all they do. an easy wire solder will work, told replace the part in it's entirety
What are they supposed to do?