• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

JUOT? There's An App For That!

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Announcing the official JUOT Forums Android App available right now from the Google Play store!

JUOT Forums App - Google Play Store

This official app brings a branded mobile browsing experience just for JUOT forums.

You can take pictures with your device's camera or choose existing photos from the gallery and add them directly to posts!.

You can post/PM and do the other basics of the site.

I am still working on a few bugs caused by our 3rd party modifications but it is vastly better than nothing.

Plus it is ABSOLUTELY FREE!

An Apple iOS App will be coming soon.

Requires Android 2.2 or Higher
Works on Phones & Tablets
Portrait or Landscape mode

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
How long before the IOS app is available?
I hope within a month, but I have no real idea.

I have an Apple App available but Apple won't accept it on their store as is- it needs to be updated by vBulletin first to comply with Apple's recent requirements change. Once it does I can re-download a JUOT version- hand it off to someone with an Apple Developer Account who will upload it to the Apple App store and then it will take several days to a week or so for Apple to approve.

Best case scenario would be mid-March, but I think end of the month is more fair a guess.

If anyone has a jail broken iphone and wants to try I can figure out how to get you a copy. I don't have nay iOS devices these days.

Toney Marconi

Fat, drunk, and stupid
VIP
I hope within a month, but I have no real idea.

I have an Apple App available but Apple won't accept it on their store as is- it needs to be updated by vBulletin first to comply with Apple's recent requirements change. Once it does I can re-download a JUOT version- hand it off to someone with an Apple Developer Account who will upload it to the Apple App store and then it will take several days to a week or so for Apple to approve.

Best case scenario would be mid-March, but I think end of the month is more fair a guess.

If anyone has a jail broken iphone and wants to try I can figure out how to get you a copy. I don't have nay iOS devices these days.

Apple can sometimes = :jerkit:

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
The main limiting bug right now is if you try to view a post with a video it crashes the app. Working on it.

neevo

Limey Hippo
It would be the only way I would surf this site form work! If I had a smartfone :jump:

They cost too much and having no real-life friends they arent necessary for me :naw:

Like the font though (or the one in the opening pic ) :thup2:

miwico

Stalker of Brock
VIP
It would be the only way I would surf this site form work! If I had a smartfone :jump:

They cost too much and having no real-life friends they arent necessary for me :naw:

Like the font though (or the one in the opening pic ) :thup2:
What does it cost to get a smartphone over there?