• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Justin's big day is today.

ABQ-TJ [JU]

Archived
Leon will fall asleep at least once throughout his day...I don't think he left town until about 6pm last night at best (driving).

X2 wife and I HAD joint accounts, what an effed up mess that was.
:yup: I've heard of plenty of my former co-workers wives pissing through their checking and savings accounts while they were deployed. Stupid $hit too. Shoes, purses, etc. They'd do that without even putting aside money to pay for their bills and living expenses. :jump:

Congrats Justin. I hope things work out very well, and I wigh you both the best of luck and happiness. :beerchug:

:wifey: and I have both types of accounts. One for living expenses and separate ones for things like new Nikon gear for me and whatever she wants to buy.
Our rule is anything over 1K has to be discussed between us first, and has worked very well. :yup: