• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Justin's big day is today.

HDC [JU]

Archived
Congrats to Mr. GTO and soon to be Mrs. GTO!

By the by, if you can't manage a joint checking account with your spouse then your relationship is dewmed. Even if you do negotiate some sort of seemingly agreeable alternative, if you can't trust the other person with money there's a big problem there that needs to be fixed. Fundamentally if you cannot cooperate with your money it's not in the cards to end up happily ever after together.

When she gains about fifty lbs, stops putting out, and goes nutso, You can get rid of her for the small fee of HALF YER SCHITT!, plus about 50 percent of your take home for " child support" ; even though, when you take care of them, it costs a fraction of that amount.

When will men learn.

By the by, if you can't manage a joint checking account with your spouse then your relationship is dewmed. Even if you do negotiate some sort of seemingly agreeable alternative, if you can't trust the other person with money there's a big problem there that needs to be fixed. Fundamentally if you cannot cooperate with your money it's not in the cards to end up happily ever after together.
Yeah I don't get that either. I could care less about the money.

neevo [JU]

Archived

...what if her name is Heather Mills and you're a Beatle?

Yeah congrats too.

Bobkid [JU]

Archived
HTF can it be so soon? Did he mention secks at all? If she was waiting that could be some motivation. :D :D
:wavin2: Red is finally getting something other than his finger stinky. :clapping:

Expect his next post to be something like "Holy crap!! Sex with another person really is better!" :smokee:

Virgil [JU]

Archived
Marrying is how he will only remember getting his first and last piece, both of which occurred before the marriage.
Pfyxxed it fer ya! :yup:

I married my first "piece" and it went almost eight years - she was hot back then, but I have no idea what she looks like now, nor do I give a rat's rump). Dang, that was around 30 years ago (married in 1976, separated in '83 and divorced within two years of that). :eek:

Back then, I occasionally joked that Catholic priests should be allowed to marry; then they could know firsthand what hell is really like.

The "second time around" worked a bazillion times better for me, and I wish Justin and Ashley (gawd, I hope that is her name ;) ) all the best for the "first (and only) time around". :yup: