• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

KILL ME

Erik B [JU]

Archived
I won't be able to do anything until tomorrow, friend's dad has a NetNanny monitor on this machine (fawktard!). But just you wait...
If you were an eighth as smart as you claim to be you'd have already bypassed that **** and gotten yourself banned.

:/self: do now it will make baby jesus smile

I had high hopes for Darjevon. Either he's a terrible dissapointment, or he's working on a terrific troll run right now and will soon be sending weight loss books to Tooms.

I'm Serious Business, but I quickly learned about processing the collective freakout that is JU OT.

I had high hopes for Darjevon. Either he's a terrible dissapointment, or he's working on a terrific troll run right now and will soon be sending weight loss books to Tooms.

I'm Serious Business, but I quickly learned about processing the collective freakout that is JU OT.
I say troll, but that's giving the benefit of the doubt.

iF i WAS mod, which i have NO desire to ever be,

I would just watch him closely and edit his posts, but never ban him

anytime h posted something wrong, I would switch it to something stupid like Straberry shortcake or barney pictures