• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

KILL ME

Kordax [JU]

Archived
I'm done. I hate being a member of this stupid forum. You're all meaningless, insignificant idiots.

ATTN MODS: BAN ME FROM OT NOW, OR I'LL MAKE YOU DO IT.
Just drop off the face of the earth like I did. You will come back months later to find things are exactly the same as when you left.... take the funny cat thread for example. It is still on page one.

I'm still waiting for his dissertation on why I am a hypocrite :neil:
Here ya go:

-Razor was being a fawking a$$hole and calling me on my expert snowboarding, and pretty much everything else.

-APS wasn't being all that mean to me, yet. I thought I associated with him and because he said one thing to me, I knew everything about him.

-He must hate all rules and laws because he skates. I'll forget he has a family and responsibilities and all that junk.

-wait, he just said I should follow the rules around here. My compatriot of OT has just crushed me. I'm devastated!!!

-Fawk, Razor is still giving me crap!!!

-/self

I think that's about it. Last part was just wishful thinking.

edit: forgot a$$hole was sensored

Ezra [JU]

Archived
WOW

I have one bad car accident and miss the best thread since I have joined...

If you post your number we could call your mom and just ask her to take away your pc from ya...:eek:kmama:

But it is alot of fun to :pokin:, so we might not want you to leave...