• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Kitchen Remodel Thread v2

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
Partially finished the backsplash.

Cell camera doesn't have the options to limit exposure time to properly show the light over the sink. Has a bulb like this in it:

Kind of funky, but I like it.

wct097

Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
NOW COME DO MINE!

:pirate:
Fawk that..... I don't even want to do mine. Spent several hours Friday wiring up the lighting and putting down quarter round, then about 5-6 hours this afternoon doing the backsplash. I'm so ready to be done with this project.

wct097

Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
Should have done a sliding trash can cabinet. You're kitchen is big enough.
Agree. I dont personally like them due to limited size amd access, but it probably would be better for resale.

wct097

Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
Yep.

The remodel looks good.
Thanks. I need to break out the DSLR so I can get some decent pictures. Have a lot of light in there and the cell phone camera washes out a bit too much and/or has trouble getting the reflective surfaces.

wct097

Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
Finished putting up the backsplash last night around 11pm. Need to grout, then caulk, then get the painter in. Debating on grouting tonight.