• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Kitchen Remodel Thread

Schnervel

O'Doyle Rules
VIP
I'll hook up the faucet and disposal tonight after work.

Saturday I'll add the finishing moldings and door and drawer pulls.

Sunday we'll paint and then we'll be done!!!

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
Graphite is the color. Apparently it's trending now more than stainless, because stainless is impossible to keep clean. Of course, this could mean that they will also go out of style too.
I can see the alure. I'd seriously consider it for my next kitchen. I think that's the same color as my KitchenAid stand mixer.

looks really nice. you did a good job. I like the tile and granite. the lights look cool too.

fawk you on your comment about me though. fawk you right in the cornhole with a splintered axe handle.

Schnervel

O'Doyle Rules
VIP
Thought I'd update the thread with the wall color. We painted the kitchen several weeks ago, but finished off the dining and living room this weekend. I still need to paint the baseboards, but other than that, it's done.