• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

LED lighting

Ralph

VIP
That's not what I said. The technology isn't new.
Wait, you mean LEDs weren't invented 5 years ago? :puzzled: :rolleyes:

This application for them is arguably still in its infancy, or if not, barely out of it. The thread is about lighting. Not ****ing panel-mount indicators.

Someone has a drinking problem
:wavin2:

It started with a whiskey tasting and grew into taking over an entire room. We've actually made improvements. The wine rack on the left has been moved over and three taps installed on that wall connected to a keezer in the next room. We've been home brewing for a few months now. Fun times.

The funny part is, we don't touch the stuff during the week, aside from the occasional Thursday night. Generally after work on Friday through Saturday night is it.

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Thanks! Aside from the countertops, we did all the work ourselves, with some help from the family electrician (my dad). The room was the previous owner's hair salon. It was quite a project for two fairly novice DIY-ers and it took us nearly 4 months of evenings and weekends to get it finished, but we are very pleased with the results. The before pics are here: Outside Looking In... Third Project - The BIG ONE.
NICE WORK! :beerchug:

themonk

ex-monk.
VIP
:wavin2:

It started with a whiskey tasting and grew into taking over an entire room. We've actually made improvements. The wine rack on the left has been moved over and three taps installed on that wall connected to a keezer in the next room. We've been home brewing for a few months now. Fun times.

The funny part is, we don't touch the stuff during the week, aside from the occasional Thursday night. Generally after work on Friday through Saturday night is it.
You can be a weekend alcoholic. :jump:

Ardvark

I looked through almost all of your blog pictures and saw zero of you topless. What's up with that