• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Locked and Loaded 99 wranlger - nc

Status
Not open for further replies.

purpleTJchick

Zombie doggy
FOR SALE, NO TRADE
Less then 100k miles, oil changed every 3000 miles
99 wrangler amythest (purple, black depends on the light), 5 spd, 4.56 gears 4 inch ruicon express lift, 1 in body lift 35 inch tires, 8.8 rear with lock-rite locker rock chrusher diff cover, alloy USA axle up front, assuie locker custom 3/8 thick diff cover (can we say overkill? this thing has broke rocks and nothing is getting through it)

some random goodies

Alumiflex tierod ( you hit a rock, it bends but pops right back straight, no more tie rods will ever be needed)

steering box skid (I think blue torch, not sure)
after market transmission skid
blue torch gas tank skid
custom front bumpers (I think 5/16 thick, closed on ends) with tow points
Warn rear bumper with tire carrier
smittybuilt winch, with wireless control
dogbone elimantors
new shocks
novak shifter
NEW HEADER! Banks, it has a life time warrenty, Ill give the card. (also, the header is due to have the bolts tightin, we have not done it yet so remeber to ask incase you need to do it)
rear tow point, warn shackle and hitch
HD rocksliders, Original powder coated, but just black spray paint now
front quick disconnects

INSIDE GOODies
front Seat covers with plenty oh pockets
CB, and attena
back seat with cheap seat cover (but hey, it matches the colors)
3 tops, the original, a bikini, and the safria and all the windows
raingler net system (great for throwing camping stuff in not need to tie down)
behind the seat lockable trunk
Soft top console (basically a place above your head with lots of pockets)

Also, I am SURE I am missing alot because I treated this thing like my baby, when all was said and done I spent as much money on the heep as I did for the heep (I think we figured 15k in just parts?)

location in Durham, nc
Asking 9000 or BEST offer.
VID- - PRE transfer case skid, that was making the driveshaft scream, and no front locker

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=696958&l=09ef04fb7d&id=663181531

Last edited:

purpleTJchick

Zombie doggy
EVERYTIME I try to talk to you, you give me the unhappy guilt trip. I have been lurking but thats it. I don't have alot of time these days.

GreenGeep

Timber Baron
VIP
I'll give you $50 for the CB setup to put on my new accord.

It was THIS:

2000 with 77k miles, 4.0, 5 speed, stock transfer case/axles, 33x12.50 yokohama all terrains, smittybilt winch, rockhard 4x4 winch bumper, 4 KC lights, CB setup, many more.

GreenGeep

Timber Baron
VIP
9500. I had it on CL for 3 weeks for $11k and wasn't getting any good bites, so i went down to 9800 and sold it within a week.

GreenGeep

Timber Baron
VIP
yeah. you have a lot more into your jeep than i did, but unless you find someone who is specifically looking for that EXACT setup it won't add any value.

purpleTJchick

Zombie doggy
oh no, I am not looking to get much more out of it. I will take it if someone is willling to give me extra $$ :D

You got my number so find someone who wants this a give me a holla. I want to sell for new toys

GreenGeep

Timber Baron
VIP
I can't believe you posted your number up here. I seem to have missed the 'occurance' everyone references here.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I can't believe you posted your number up here. I seem to have missed the 'occurance' everyone references here.
Lulu still is respected, no one is going to be an a-hole to her here... if we had your number that would be a different story.:shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.