• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Locked and Loaded 99 wranlger - nc

Status
Not open for further replies.

purpleTJchick

Zombie doggy
why thank you guys. Feels so good to be loved. Although im sure a handful of the old timers that would do that is still here

Qckslvr

succomb to the madness
Staff member
VIP
Price is definately good. I sold my 2000 Sahara with PSC cage, MM winch, OME 2" lift, Warn skids, Kilby tank skid, alloy USA axles, and rear disk conversion for $9500

2 weeks after I sold it to the guy, the radiator took a dump. A month later the water pump went out :jump: LOLz Jeep. it had 80k on it

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Yea well, true
number removed.

But no body on this forum wants to talk to me that bad enough.
You removed email too? :puzzled: How should someone contact you if interested?

Don't worry about Chris stalking you, he's got 2 ladies in his life these days.:heart:

purpleTJchick

Zombie doggy
oh really? go chris! Anyone reading this can send a pm. I get instant email from this site

saw a few names I remeber. Rather not have to talk to them unless I gotta

By the way, chris sent me a bday present a while back and believe it or not I still you it (and no it was not a dildo, it was a trox bit set... made the boytoy jelous :D)

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FYI your Facebook link is bad... you copied the shortened URL with the "..." already in it.

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I've talked to the lulu...she's nice and very helpful

Glenn

Desert Dweller
VIP
I never met her, even when I lived in Durham. Had beers with Whoolie though. Nice lil fella.

She is like Leon to me... live in the same city, but never met.

I've talked to the lulu...she's nice and very helpful

Status
Not open for further replies.