• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

LOL cherokee

John

Transplant
VIP
It will outsell the Liberty at least 2:1. ZOMG, Jeep is so stupid. You guys sound like the losers on the Xterra forums upset about the vastly improved new Pathfinder. :facepalm:

Jays89YJ

Udaho
VIP
I think the new Pathfinder looks decent. I thought the new Cherokee would retain more Jeep characteristics than the slotted grill.

synonymous

Better than you.
VIP
No fawking way. I thought those were just text mules to throw off the vehicular paparazzi.

Andy Chryco wonders why it is going bankrupt repeatedly.

I imagine that will sell much better than the current liberty.

Not something I would buy, but it isn't as bad as y'all are saying it is.

John

Transplant
VIP
The more I look at it, the more I kinda like it from some angles. I think it might grow on me. The front end reminds me of the Isuzu Vehicross. I liked those too for some strange reason.

There are a lot of vehicles that i thought were hideous when the first came out and then they grew on me. The Toyota Venza comes to mind. I've come full circle on that one. I think some of them look great, but when they first came out I wanted to throw up whenever I saw one.

nophun

nicht keinen Spaß
VIP
2012 Libby sales ~75K
Average cherokee XJ sales ~100K

So, do we build more mail carrier vehicles, or do we build a station wagon (SUV) that gets good MPG, can be had as 2wd, 4wd, Trail Rated 4wd at price points to match?

I think it'll sell very well if they can get the MPG figures up there (hybrid, diesel?) Doesn't really look that bad, kinda ordinary in side view.

John

Transplant
VIP
Its going to have a 9 speed auto and available multiair engine. It won't need a diesel or hybrid to get good mpg.

Stu Cozza

is Good for America
It looks like an angry asian man.
It is Jeep's way of wishing everybody a happy (Chinese) New Year.

Ohhhhhhh.... it have Chinky eyes. :jump:

And yes, the 'fit' of that hood very closely resembles Chinese quality.

I read somewhere that it actually be named the "Spirit", as opposed to "Liberty" or "Cherokee". :eek: