• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

McDonald's Southern Style Chicken Sandwich

If it were southern style it would be made from roadkill and 'possum renderings, and served up fresh with a 75 percent sugar 25 percent tea confection by an inbreeder pluckin a banjee....

They boned us with chicken nuggets just like that, but we were WT and ate at the restaurant. My youngest sister (probably 3 at the time) had plowed through a few nuggets and my mom saw they were pretty raw (not as raw as that one though, damn dude). So my mom dug the mouthful out of my sister's mouth, put it on the tray and showed the clerk at the counter. My sister cried like a lunatic. They threw down a new basket of nuggets and gave us the entire basket, properly fried. My sister STFU and ate more, properly cooked nuggets.

What kind of person who is not poor or retarded, enjoys eating at McDonalds? Subway is much healthier and MUCH MUCH more delicious. As is Quizno's.
subway tastes like cardboard food..even th eveggies have no flavor..i am amazed that they can suck the life outta food like that

subway tastes like cardboard food..even th eveggies have no flavor..i am amazed that they can suck the life outta food like that
:werd:

Ever since they put in the Port Of Subs in the same shopping center as the closes Subway, we have switched. Of course it is practically 50% more expensive...

Each order I've made from Amazon.com over the last month has come with a coupon for a free southern style biscuit AND sandwich... I tried both... just about the worse things McDonalds have IMO... So nasty I don't plan on using any of the extra coupons... Just holding on to them in case someone else in the car wants one.

2002tj [JU]

Archived
Hello Brad:

Thank you for taking the time to contact McDonald's to bring your concerns to our attention.

We take your comments very seriously and because we are a franchised organization, we have immediately forwarded them to the franchise owner of the restaurant you visited. We are certain that the experience you described will be fully investigated and the appropriate action taken.

Again, thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

Melissa
McDonald's Customer Response Center

ref#:5175065