• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Name Changes

mojokat

coma toast
VIP
I wish I could move somewhere there isn't snow, but I just try to look at it as I would not appreciate summers as much if it were nice all year.

I love the fall, but much past Thanksgiving...fawk the snow, ice, slop, nut busting freeze. :freeze::fu:

bunnygal

titz' clitz' bong hitz'
You mean, like going south? Sure. Anything that involves being out in the cold? Not particularly.

lol going south is nice. Maybe when you and your wife retire you can become snow birds, that seems fair. She still gets to be near her family half the year and you get to be away from the winter. What about snowmobiling? Most guys like that.

Ralph

VIP
lol going south is nice. Maybe when you and your wife retire you can become snow birds, that seems fair. She still gets to be near her family half the year and you get to be away from the winter. What about snowmobiling? Most guys like that.
We don't get lake effect here. I'd have to travel just to get somewhere I could do it. And, if I had $5-10k to blow on a sled, I'd rather blow it on a sailboat for the summer.

bunnygal

titz' clitz' bong hitz'
You and my dad would get a long great. He loves sailing. Has 3 boats, ( hobie cats ).. I don't mind sailing when it's not windy and rough out, I am terrified the boat is going to tip.