• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Name Changes

bunnygal

titz' clitz' bong hitz'
Are you in a long term relationship?

(edit) with a male?
Yeah, with my bottle of Jack Daniel's. Why are you even asking me? So if I say yes, you can say that poor, stupid guy. If I say no, you can say because you're a skank.. Either way, take your pick.

Last edited:

Ralph

VIP
Yeah, with my bottle of Jack Daniel's. Why are you even asking me? So if I say yes, you can say that poor, stupid guy. If I say no, you can say because you're a skank.. Either way, take your pick.
OK that is a "no". Wanna know why? I'll tell you anyway: because good men find women who work at a tire store to be unpleasant. That is as universal a truth as 2+2=4.

themonk

ex-monk.
VIP
OK that is a "no". Wanna know why? I'll tell you anyway: because good men find women who work at a tire store to be unpleasant. That is as universal a truth as 2+2=4.
It isn't because a woman works in a tires store. Those I've encountered would be unpleasant no matter where they worked.

I do not believe it a universal truth as I try to keep my mind open.

Ralph

VIP
It isn't because a woman works in a tires store. Those I've encountered would be unpleasant no matter where they worked.

I do not believe it a universal truth as I try to keep my mind open.
I believe it to be a universal truth until I'm proven wrong. Correlation is not causation, admittedly, but it does not discount the correlation itself.

bunnygal

titz' clitz' bong hitz'
Real men don't sit online bashing people. So I guess we're even.. You're not a real man and I work at a tire store. Grow up, save your highschool bullshit for someone who gives a fawk. :beerchug:

Ralph

VIP
Real men don't sit online bashing people. So I guess we're even.. You're not a real man and I work at a tire store. Grow up, save your highschool bullshit for someone who gives a fawk. :beerchug:
Don't worry sweet cheeks, if I had the time, I'd drive to London tomorrow and tell this all to your face :beerchug:

Jerk!

like Einstein but dumber
VIP
ATTN mrs Arizona jeeper:

jack daniels is swill, if you are going to drink whisky get yourself a good scotch. :tiphat:

bunnygal

titz' clitz' bong hitz'
ATTN mrs Arizona jeeper:

jack daniels is swill, if you are going to drink whisky get yourself a good scotch. :tiphat:
LOL my dad tells me that all the time, It does the trick. I don't drink whiskey much I am more of a rum fan. Just was the only thing I had right now.

Hooligan

Employee of the Month
VIP
Don't worry sweet cheeks, if I had the time, I'd drive to London tomorrow and tell this all to your face :beerchug:
That makes you kind of sad, man. Think about what you just posted. You are willing to drive for hours to say a mean thing to someone you've never met. :(