• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

New Options: Disable "Medals" and other 'postbit' options...

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
If you go to your User CP -> Edit Options:
There are now several new Yes/No options under "Thread Display Options"
First is an option to enable or disable "All Topic" which you are probably already familiar with. Below this are new options.
  • Enable/Disable the "Medals" next to usernames of mods, admins, premium users
  • Enable/Disable Reputation View - Don't like the stars? Shut it all off
  • Enable/Disable Gameroom Cash View
  • Enable/Disable Post Details - this shuts off # of posts, join date, and other details
  • Enable/Disable High Score Icons - The small game icons when someone gets a high score in the arcade

This is for those who prefer a less cluttered look. :shrug:

Glenn

Desert Dweller
VIP
Well done, Joe. None of those options bother me, but I know it will be appreciated by some folks.

whatttup_G

免租的母狗!!11!
i would like everyone else's icons, can i enable the discarded ones so they dont go to waste??

i would like more stuff in my 'area' if possible :ugh2:

RandyMolson

Close friend of Keyton
VIP
Nice. :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug:

I turned most of my clutter off.

I would still like to see the reputation meters without the stars. There really is no point to the stars. The stars are an obesity.

Last edited:

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
Nice. :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug:

I turned most of my clutter off.

I would still like to see the reputation meters without the stars. There really is no point to the stars. The stars are an obesity.
I dgaf about reputation meters. I just want names, location & avatars