• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

New Options: Disable "Medals" and other 'postbit' options...

themonk

ex-monk.
VIP
I have given you no rep in nearly 2 months.

Now stop whining and turn it off if it bothers you.

Mike R

Better than Joe.
Joe you got a great site here unfortunately there are some whiney bitches that don't want this, or want that you know what; fvck 'em if they don't like it they can leave. For everybody else Joe does a great job here and doesn't need everyones bullshit complaints about stupid shit that doesn't f'ing matter. Joe just keep doing what your doing you don't have to cater to all the stupid requests that a couple of faggots that are too lazy or too stupid to ignore what most of us consider prettty cool. But that's what makes you a great admin that you do cater to some deush bags who have stupid complaints that are inconsequential. Leave Joe the fvck alone and let him run this site as he sees fit I think it's a great site much better than other one's I've been on. Keep up the good work Joe and remember you can't please everybody [/rant] :jagershot: