• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

John

Transplant
VIP
When I press it it says try again in five seconds. Even if you wait longer than 15 seconds... It's been doing that since this morning.

John

Transplant
VIP
You must be important to have 2 phones, BUT not important enough to get a phone you preferred?

;):beerchug:
I wanted to try the S5. I like the battery life, but other than that all it did was make me appreciate my iPhone more. I'm actually giving it back this week and they are giving it to a new employee.

I wanted to try the S5. I like the battery life, but other than that all it did was make me appreciate my iPhone more. I'm actually giving it back this week and they are giving it to a new employee.
I did the opposite...I'm liking the S4 but don't use it as much as I should for shit.

I got tired of the iTunes shit w/the iPhone.

But K preferred to stay w/her iPhone. :shrug: Plus she got $60 Itunes GC. lol

John

Transplant
VIP
Way more trouble than it's worth on mobile.

It's the same message you get when you do a search without waiting 15 sec. Except it says wait five seconds every time.

John

Transplant
VIP
It works fine on my laptop. Its either a mobile view thing or a mobile view/ios thing