• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

NFL week 4

whatttup_G

免租的母狗!!11!
LOL... Repost prediction pls!!

The fish are currently giving the cards a good fight, so far its a good Sunday LOL.

Ralph

VIP
 │
 │
 │
 │
 │
 │
 │
 │
 │
 │
 │
 │
 │
 │
 │
 │
 │
 │
 │
◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄

whatttup_G

免租的母狗!!11!
Oh shit jjj

Well I will admit, I root for the fish, and against the rest of the division ccccccccc

I was happy to see the jets get Tebow, soprano, then hear that foot fetish rex was ascribing the wildcat....oh happy happy joy joy...did you see the ball bounce off his hat last week, omgprecious!!!!!

Dutch169

Union and proud of it.
Unfortunately no. Have stuff to do. Hoping to get done before the Giants game. I'll never watch another Dolphons game until they bring back Chad.

whatttup_G

免租的母狗!!11!
Holy shit, another shitty result to what was a great effort today...it's an L but, I'm seeing positives at least.

Arrrggghhhhhh....

whatttup_G

免租的母狗!!11!
Oh snap, like 3 lead changes, turnover, them overtime and a pic.... Phoenix kicked a long one and poof, a lot of killer work for naught.