• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

NFL week 4

whatttup_G

免租的母狗!!11!
Having watched, the cards need an O line first. No run, not much pass protection.

whatttup_G

免租的母狗!!11!
Sorry ghost rider, the cards got beat yesterday, by a decent club. Not a great club, not a superbowl bound club, but they are ok and appear to know how to kick ass, they beat the shit outta phoenix and ran out of gas on D... It happened...

Fire that useless hippie kicker we have, and you guys are 3-1 today. Fact.

Sorry ghost rider, the cards got beat yesterday, by a decent club. Not a great club, not a superbowl bound club, but they are ok and appear to know how to kick ass, they beat the shit outta phoenix and ran out of gas on D... It happened...

Fire that useless hippie kicker we have, and you guys are 3-1 today. Fact.
:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

The fact is...

That team sucks as much as PHX does....neither are doing shit in the playoffs......that my friend is a fact. :jump:

whatttup_G

免租的母狗!!11!
8 sacks yesterday, your QB is prob limping today....like I said, fire that worthless hippie, and OT doesn't occur :agree:

whatttup_G

免租的母狗!!11!
8 sacks yesterday, your QB is prob limping today....like I said, fire that worthless hippie, and OT doesn't occur :agree: