• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Official Super Bowl Thread - 2014

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
A bet on Safety as first score would have CLEANED UP at the sports books.

neevo

Limey Hippo
I just dont understand how New York seem to have ben claiming this it their SB when it is in New Jersey. Is this just a case of the bigger city bullying ?

This SB actually is interesting from the get go, at least one team dont seem to have performance nerves :eek:

Ralph

VIP
I just dont understand how New York seem to have ben claiming this it their SB when it is in New Jersey. Is this just a case of the bigger city bullying ?

This SB actually is interesting from the get go, at least one team dont seem to have performance nerves :eek:
Metlife stadium is the home field for both the "new york" teams. It's a huge multi-state region.

neevo

Limey Hippo
Count yourselves lucky that for this event the advertisers pull out all the stops. Over here we just get std everyday boring commercials, each ad break we get the "Sponsored by Jeep" at the start and end of the commercials

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Jeep is sponsoring the half time show... too bad it's shitty music and not actual Jeeps on the field.