• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Period

tooms

Three Hole Wonder
VIP
Then lay down a towel. Or better yet invest in a big tub. ;)
Meh, not interested.

Maybe if I had an interested long term party, I'd consider it. But right now, I'm content with not even wasting my time with sex.

I can think of better things to disappoint me.

tooms

Three Hole Wonder
VIP
They don't have to be clamoring down your door. Just go to a bar pick one up and say we're going to have sex tonight.
My days of one night stands are done.

At 30 it was hot. Pushing 40, it just looks pathetic and desperate.

HHRLisa

Attention Whore
My days of one night stands are done.

At 30 it was hot. Pushing 40, it just looks pathetic and desperate.
"Beautiful girl find yourself a nice young man." = be a cougar and find yourself a nice young man. I'm using the voice to text on my phone because my hands are full and the first line is what the second line should be it works either way in my opinion.

tooms

Three Hole Wonder
VIP
"Beautiful girl find yourself a nice young man." = be a cougar and find yourself a nice young man. I'm using the voice to text on my phone because my hands are full and the first line is what the second line should be it works either way in my opinion.
I'm not a cougar, for one. I'm not a puma or any other bullshit term used to describe older, single women either. :rolleyes:

I've gone out with younger men, I just feel like their "Aunt Vera".

It's a shitty age. Men who want to date me look old, men I want to date make me look old. :shrug:

That's why I started volunteering for 2 pet rescues. And I'm about to get my license as a personal trainer and do that on the side for extra money.