• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Period

HHRLisa

Attention Whore
I'm not a cougar, for one. I'm not a puma or any other bullshit term used to describe older, single women either. :rolleyes:

I've gone out with younger men, I just feel like their "Aunt Vera".

It's a shitty age. Men who want to date me look old, men I want to date make me look old. :shrug:

That's why I started volunteering for 2 pet rescues. And I'm about to get my license as a personal trainer and do that on the side for extra money.
Well I think you're a sexy cougar.

tooms

Three Hole Wonder
VIP
My definition of Cougar is a sexy older woman who seeks out attractive younger men to date and bed.
I actually quit seeking out younger men. I realized I just looked ridiculous next to my 26 yr old counterparts.

Especially when the last young guy I hung out with (30) kept referring to me as his "aunt"...I felt like an idiot. When I looked around, I could tell everyone was wondering what he was doing with an old broad like me.

I felt like such a fool. Getting older sucks.

HHRLisa

Attention Whore
I actually quit seeking out younger men. I realized I just looked ridiculous next to my 26 yr old counterparts.

Especially when the last young guy I hung out with (30) kept referring to me as his "aunt"...I felt like an idiot. When I looked around, I could tell everyone was wondering what he was doing with an old broad like me.

I felt like such a fool. Getting older sucks.
Will stop feeling like that. :p

Taz

SORRY N SHIT!
VIP
BJ week is happening in a week or so according to my calculations. Well that and gf showed me the period tracker app on her DROID.

bunnygal

titz' clitz' bong hitz'
BJ week is happening in a week or so according to my calculations. Well that and gf showed me the period tracker app on her DROID.
I thought bj week was every week :(.. I guess they make an app for everything.

tooms

Three Hole Wonder
VIP
There is no such thing as BJ week. It's jerk off week. :jump:

Cougars are in their 50s, rich, with boob jobs.
"Cougar" is kind of a relative term. It's a woman seeking a much younger man. For example, if a woman had her sights on me and was a cougar (relative to me). She'd have to be in her late 60's.