• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

The ZJ needs Brakes

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
It was very nice of him to print out my get well thread in a binder and take it to the hospital.. he came by quite a few times I was told.

mojokat

coma toast
VIP
My ZJ ate brakes like crazy, drove me bonkers, but I do mostly city driving over some of the shittiest roads in the country.

kthrash

I have Automotive A.D.D.
VIP
I'd give you $400 for it if I was closer.. or fix the brakes.. whichever you preferred.

Mark

Ay Caramba!
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
That's a beater with a heater in Alaska, 1k minimum on Craigslist. Can't be much different in NYC.

mojokat

coma toast
VIP
that's iron powder off the rotors mixed with brake dust, probably from sitting. Jeeps don't like to sit.

John

Transplant
VIP
Holy fawk your family doesn't take care of cars. You have an excuse, but shit run it through a car wash once a month if you don't have the time or ambition to clean it yourself.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Holy fawk your family doesn't take care of cars. You have an excuse, but shit run it through a car wash once a month if you don't have the time or ambition to clean it yourself.
You don't wash Jeeps.