• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Typically, don't people turn off the directory browsing option on websites?

Taking that jar of Grey poupon out of the glove box will save you .0027 mpg.
Honestly, I've been salivating over the nose dive in resale value of all the Denali/Esclade/Burbans lately. Can't wait for some arsehat to cut me a deal because gasoline costs $5 a gallon, bew hew. Trade my ZJ for a tank of gas in the new vehicle and go.

Howdy Matt. :beerchug:
Hey Chuck. How are things? No new news yet on August or November, sadly. I have a feeling August will happen though, as I think what I had scheduled which would have conflicted may slide slightly due to delays because we have been to busy to get some things done here.

You complete me matt. :)
How is the comet child?

Seriously, the only thing which pisses me off is having to swipe my card twice to fill up the gasoline sieve I drive. Less arsehats on the road makes me smile wide, even if it costs me a few extra Jacksons a month.

Hey Chuck. How are things? No new news yet on August or November, sadly. I have a feeling August will happen though, as I think what I had scheduled which would have conflicted may slide slightly due to delays because we have been to busy to get some things done here.
Excellent...hopefully we'll see you there. I get there on 8/21 in DFW and I've got a rental. Plenty of room if you need a lift. Hopefully things work out for November...would love to see you guys again. And the weather is usually amazing here at that time.

Things are good here...been riding a lot lately. Mrs. Bull has upped the travel so I spend way too much time on the computer screwing with pix.

Glad to see you...hopefully the noose loosens a little at work for you.