• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Typically, don't people turn off the directory browsing option on websites?

I figured you would have one.
:( Damn, I did not know this about you.

I actually have the plate on the TJ and we don't take the ZJ anywhere. I also picked up a walking stick from REI when I have to walk far distances and keep it in the TJ. :( I get a LOT of odd looks I will add AND we do not get full service here.

:beerchug: We have something in common..not a good thing but something. :)

Damn J. Not to poke fun, you know me better thatn that, but I think about you walking with a walking stick, wearing sandles, and hair flowing around and I can't help but think of Jesus.:D

:beerchug:

Taggart [JU]

Archived
:( Damn, I did not know this about you.

I actually have the plate on the TJ and we don't take the ZJ anywhere. I also picked up a walking stick from REI when I have to walk far distances and keep it in the TJ. :( I get a LOT of odd looks I will add AND we do not get full service here.

:beerchug: We have something in common..not a good thing but something. :)
Arid-zona doesn't give you something you can transfer from vehicle to vehicle? :puzzled: This placard was popular with friends who kindly chauffeured me around on errands this week. Driving with me = commandeering the best parking space in the lot.

GJ, the plummet has already started with the larger gassers. My stepdad bought an immaculate '94 Chevy 3500 4wd standard w/ ~32k miles on it for a steal. It was on fleabay and he just called the dude. Nobody was bidding anywhere near the reserve. The guy took his offer without hesitation and the bid ran out on fleabay. The highest bidder was $7k short of the reserve.

To answer the original question yes- and Matt's host has it disabled by default... he had to go in and change it manually to allow for directory browsing... as I had to do.