• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

What a saaad bunch of worthless b!tches

LOKNROL [JU]

Archived
Well, I guess this is it, AZJeeper.

It's pretty pointless to mess around on JUOT anymore. I don't mind a couple worthless ****s thinking they are the sh!t online because they're pathetic pussies in the real world, so they try to swell up and talk sh!t about EVERYTHING, but it's not really worth it at all when you can't post ANYTHING without 95% flamage in return.

And who are you?

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!:jump:

Do you know this turd, Robert?
Said turd has snapped a few times over in tech.......this one ended up in OT last week :rotflmao:

Battle of the dumbasses here...."Gee...we are to cheap to regear so we are going to drop a tire size and get back what we lost" and, "Oh and yea....I didn't know I had to correct the speedo gear to accomodate the change in tire size"

LOLz....didn't any of you muggs ever take a simple physics course in school :rotflmao:

You poor, angry old man. :untrue:

It doesn't have anything to do with "too cheap to regear". The main reasoning behind dropping back to 31's was to regain some fender gap for flex. I don't do serious crawling, but with the 33's, I was rubbing on even fairly mediocre trails. And, as I said, I HAD to take the 33's when I got the spacers because my father-in-law's Jeep wouldn't run 33's without them. And if you're gonna start barking about money, you can just fawk yourself. By the time I'm ready to put a full lift kit on, these 31's will be ready to replace.
I guess the second part doesn't apply to me, since I said I didn't care about the speedo.

God, I can't beLIEVE I got in your head that much. I thought I explained, we were on the same page.
Bwahahahahahaaaaa....... :jump: