• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

What do you do if a chick changes her mind in the middle of an HJ ?

There's a :owned: picture that's been posted here several times with a guy lying on the ground at a club and a dancer doing her thing. It's pretty obvious that he was...excited.

Edit:

that looks like it's in an office? :rotflmao: doesn't look like he pulled a Hubjeep, just um pre-gaming.

it would be awkward to be in underwear and have some anonymous stripper doing that while coworkers/friends watched me and took pictures.

skeptic [JU]

Archived
Uh, if she is stroking you, the issue of you finishing or not is completely irrelevant to the question of fidelity.
Maybe she was getting so turned on that if she went any further she'd have jumped on it and that was a line she didn't want to cross.
If that was the case then she should have finished you off, removing the option of sex, at least for a while. The whole pushing a rope thing.

Uh, if she is stroking you, the issue of you finishing or not is completely irrelevant to the question of fidelity.
Like you'd really give up a lifetime of happyness and break up with the woman you'd marry because you found out she was tugging on some other guy's junk? It's not like you think you're marying a virgin anyway- god knows that freaky sh!t she's done before she even met you.

She goes as far as getting in bed with you and yanking on yer weiner and THEN gets the guilts? Psycho.
I was thinking that exact same thing. WTF.

BOP, this is either a brilliant troll or you really need to step up your game.

First off, why was she in your bed, I'm assuming you were trying to penetrate.

WTF is with you settling, did you have a negotiation and you lost? And as someone mentioned you had her nekid (I'm assuming here) in your bed and can't blackmail the biotch into at least performing oral. I'd have been able to get anal, following by ATM, I'd complete in her yap and the biotch would swallow and make me dinner.