• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Where did the black people/watermelon stereotype come from?

Doesn't everyone like watermelons?
:puzzled:

Even I eat them.

Edit - and who doesn't like fried chicken? I mean some people have health reasons for not eating it, but pretty much everyone would love it if they didn't care about cholestreol and whatnot.

When a mommy swallows a watermelon seed, the baby grows in her tummy and makes her real fat then she pushes it out her hoo-hoo and collects gubment checks and cheese.

I don't like pizza because I don't like tomato sauce as a general rule.
I don't like white pizza because I don't like riccotta... But if it was just bread and mozeralla then it's all good.

BirdOPrey5 said:
I don't like white pizza because I don't like riccotta... But if it was just bread and mozeralla then it's all good.
And you call yourself Italian.
:naw:

BirdOPrey5 said:
haha... we could be twins! I don't like tomato sauce either!!! (same with the riccotta business!)

Atl XJ [JU]

Archived
BirdOPrey5 said:
I love pizza but I HATE ricotta cheese.

Atl XJ [JU]

Archived
I hate watermelon too btw.

The stereotype comes from the fact that nearly all black people devour it like Church's fried chicken.