• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Alan James flower pictures

neelandan

Owner of dot net
night photos
That would require a camera with manual exposure settings. I've no intention of buying a DSLR, and anything less just looks like a waste of money.

Meanwhile, great results are possible by using the Point-and-shoot F15 effectively:

neelandan

Owner of dot net
This closeup was taken by holding a watchmaker's eyepiece close to the lens, using the (digital) zoom to look at the image, and focus by moving the camera back and forth.

off a cough

Say my name, bitch!
VIP
I picked one of these flowers up at a bar and took it home. It was very expensive to maintain and seemed to react badly when I drank beer or had the TV on football.

One of my friends liked it so much that he would come over and take care of it while I was at work. Whatever gardening trick he used left the flower with kind of a funny smell, though. I finally had to get a lawyer to get rid of it, and it was worth every penny.

Mike R

Better than Joe.
Soyl I have to say those are excellent photos, I love nature photos and you seem to capture them so well :beerchug:

neelandan

Owner of dot net

House for sale belonging to stupid internet troll who got trolled into selling it

Last edited: