• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Crappy Baseball Teams Pool...

w00t! 8 shutout innings out of Moyer last night, so we're still 3 games up on the Fish. Now we're heading in to play a banged up Cards team and the Marlins are going in to play the red hot Rays. :jump:

Oh, wait... I'm not even in this. :teary:

mightytyke

Shoot, Move, Communicate!
VIP
w00t! 8 shutout innings out of Moyer last night, so we're still 3 games up on the Fish. Now we're heading in to play a banged up Cards team and the Marlins are going in to play the red hot Rays. :jump:
Oh, wait... I'm not even in this. :teary:

We just swept the Pale Hosers.

Josh

meh
Actually, I'm a little surprised Colorado is so totally underachieving. Their pitching sucks this year, but they have all the tools still. They've had a few injuries, but I picked them for just over .500 and middle of the pack.

Disappointing.

Josh

meh
I'll never understand why Yount isn't their coach.
:(

Not even a bench coach anymore. Left after 1 year. Ted Simmons is now, Dale Sveum went back to 3b coach for Simmons.

I wonder if Yount and Ned had some disagreements. Officially, he wanted to "spend more time with family." Well. Maybe.

Sveum would be a fine manager too in the short term. The infielders sure respond to his coaching. They still are sort of meh, but they've come around A LOT.