• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Crappy Baseball Teams Pool...

Josh

meh
We totally should be GMs.

We could work a 3-way. You take Willie, Milwaukee can have Leyland, and the mets can have Ned. :jump:

Well, sorry Woolie. Not every trade is even. I'll throw in Gagne and you can have Mota back. :clapping:

mightytyke

Shoot, Move, Communicate!
VIP
:agree: And Red Wings. :clapping:
$5 hot and ready.

The one girl that they have in the commercials that whips out the pizza before the guy can pull out his wallet is hot.

That's the one thing I love about the MLB Extra Innings package is seeing commercials from different areas of the country.

Josh

meh
$5 hot and ready.

The one girl that they have in the commercials that whips out the pizza before the guy can pull out his wallet is hot.

That's the one thing I love about the MLB Extra Innings package is seeing commercials from different areas of the country.
The nice thing this year is that they've been typically offering 2 feeds. I only like to watch the homers. :clapping:

Al Kaline never played in the minors or college for that matter.
Ernie Banks is another one I just found out about last night. Negro Leagues -> bigs. Granted Negro leagues at the time were probably better than the minors...