• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Crappy Baseball Teams Pool...

mightytyke

Shoot, Move, Communicate!
VIP

Ernie Banks is another one I just found out about last night. Negro Leagues -> bigs. Granted Negro leagues at the time were probably better than the minors...
Al Kaline went from high school to the majors and won the batting title at 19, I believe. I think he was the youngest or second youngest in history to ever win a batting title.

I have an Al Kaline autographed ball.

Josh

meh
LOL. Another Prince Fielder inside the park HR. :clapping:
It is fun watching him race his fat moobs around the bases.

mightytyke

Shoot, Move, Communicate!
VIP
He was hitting them into the right field bleachers at Tiger Stadium when he was 12 years old. Dude is a beast.

MJM

Sweet, terrible freedom
Jays fire manager Gibbons and bring back Cito Gaston, wtf?
Gaston was manager when they won the WS in 92 and 93.
10.5 games back I think at this point. Good luck with that boys.

Last edited:
The best was watching the replays on ESPN. They timed him with his "time to beat" on the screen. :jump: Whatching tha dude run brings teh lolz.

Josh

meh
Sarah's all time favorite Prince moment: We were watching the game, and he must've had one of those "sleeves" of seeds in his back pocket. He makes this great defensive play, and then takes a "snack," POURING it into his mouth, tipping it back like beer in a bottle. She still :rotflmao: when she thinks about that.

Josh

meh
Wow. I really hate to say it, but Lou's big meltdown leading to a massive coronary can't be far.