• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Crappy Baseball Teams Pool...

Wool E. Bull

Thank you.
Old stadium seats are a great souvenir. Can be a neat fit into a basement or home bar. "Go for it" :thup2:
I would. That would absolutely fall under the "we talked about this" category. :clapping: Actually, :wifey: would understand. :agree: 5 years ago, there would have been hell to pay, but she has come around to baseball now. :D

I wish I could've gotten some "Country" stadium seats from Milwaukee. My Grandpa was on the crew that built that stadium. :( He told me he was the first person up on the roof of the 2nd deck fastening down the cover or whatever. I dun think they sold them, and if they did, it was sort of under the table (ie. probably stolen during demolition).

You should buy them. :agree: Mount on plywood in front of TV, FTW. :clapping:
You're not helping the situation. :jump: They're $900. :teary:

Josh

meh
Cole Hamels was damn tough today. :(

CC tomorrow, but the bats better get hot or things won't be good for the crew. :(
On the downside, MLB.com cannot keep Milwaukee playoff merchandise in stock. Now they are down to like, 5 items including a coin. :naw:

Damn. 9/10 times, they have so much of that chit they are selling it for a song in 2 months. :teary:

Socrates Rules

Sage
VIP
:beerchug:
No worries. I'm pulling for the Phillies. :)

By my calculations. :shrug:
Watching the Angels lose was tough, real tough, but they did not play good baseball, Kendrick and a couple others actually choked, and I don't use that phrase often.

Dodgers are on borrowed time, they really are a crappy team, but have been hot.

Josh - Brewers Out
Chuckles - Mets No Playoffs
Rammer - Orioles No Playoffs
Happy Humidor - Rangers No Playoffs
MightyTyke - Tigers No Playoffs
Jeepin Outlaw - Orioles Piker
MJM - Blue Jays No Plaoyffs
Socrates Rules - Dodgers Still In
JLS - White Sox Out
HDC - Athletics No Playoffs
ErikB - Twins No Playoffs
Brock - Braves No Playoffs
ABQTJ - Astros No Playoffs
ATLXJ - Braves Piker
jtrader - Royals Piker
dakuda - White Sox Out
Since we had 3 pikers, and ABQ/Socrates each threw in an extra $5, that the total payout is $75.

Congrats Socrates, I'll get your check in the mail this week!

John

Transplant
VIP
Dodgers are on borrowed time, they really are a crappy team, but have been hot.
Wow, first of all, pick a fawking team. :rolleyes: And second, they're a great team and I see them beating the Phillies. The Phillies' worst enemy is themselves. Its a matter of time before the self destruct again.