• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Golfers are a-holes

kthrash

I have Automotive A.D.D.
VIP
I occasionally play golf, and occasionally play the course where my in-laws live and back up to hole 10... with that said I can remember plenty of times where (as a chitty golfer) I never saw where the ball went much less ended up.. if I knew I damaged some property I would pay to fix it, but if I could never find my ball and did not realize I broke a window or damaged some stucco... :shrug:

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
Do you (wct) play golf?
Negative. I try not to associate myself with a-holes..... well, unless I'm posting online somewhere. :pirate:

I occasionally play golf, and occasionally play the course where my in-laws live and back up to hole 10... with that said I can remember plenty of times where (as a chitty golfer) I never saw where the ball went much less ended up.. if I knew I damaged some property I would pay to fix it, but if I could never find my ball and did not realize I broke a window or damaged some stucco... :shrug:
I can hear the club impact the ball at the tee box from my deck. I can hear the ball impact the tree, cart path, and even the ground and tell the difference. You're telling me that you couldn't hear glass shatter at the same distance?

kthrash

I have Automotive A.D.D.
VIP
Negative. I try not to associate myself with a-holes..... well, unless I'm posting online somewhere. :pirate:

I can hear the club impact the ball at the tee box from my deck. I can hear the ball impact the tree, cart path, and even the ground and tell the difference. You're telling me that you couldn't hear glass shatter at the same distance?
I drive the ball 200-250yrds.. I cant always hear that far away.. :shrug:

how far are you from the tee box?

wct097

Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
I drive the ball 200-250yrds.. I cant always hear that far away.. :shrug:

how far are you from the tee box?
Close enough to hear the club strike the ball. 90% of people playing drive to roughly even with the middle of my back yard. To hit my house, they're probably driving 250 (220 actual yards, but the ball is still 20 feet in the air to hit that window) yards at a 45* angle from where they should be aiming.

pirranah

pierced dingaling
VIP
DONT YOU READ?? HE IS ON THE 11TH HOLE.

That looks like a very easy shot to hit the house based on the home's location to the tee.
I KINDA ZONED OUT WHEN THEY WENT TO RAMBLING ABOUT MORALS

They need to give golfing up because they suck to hit his house

Last edited:

kthrash

I have Automotive A.D.D.
VIP
so they slice it around those trees lose sight of it and cant find it.. I can see it happening.. :mrwave:

Chite5e

VIP
Ultra-Premium
I KINDA ZONED OUT WHEN THEY WENT TO RAMBLING ABOUT MORALS

They need to give golfing up because they suck to hit his house
11th hole is the most drunk hole - you start sobering up at the bad clubs by hole 12 to be able to drive home.

Add a little wind and some curve on the ball and at the distance to the house I can say I've had shots that would have hit it, AND been too drunk to know where it went.

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
11th hole is the most drunk hole - you start sobering up at the bad clubs by hole 12 to be able to drive home.

Add a little wind and some curve on the ball and at the distance to the house I can say I've had shots that would have hit it, AND been too drunk to know where it went.
Lets go play that course and put money on who breaks an EXTREME window first :mrtiphat:

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium

Sobering up to drive home :rotflmao:

It's a known fact worldwide that only cocks own M3s, making this statement invalid :paper:

e92 M3 vs RS4 vs C63 AMG part2 - YouTube

wct097

Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
Lets go play that course and put money on who breaks an EXTREME window first :mrtiphat:
Give me a little heads up and I'll set up on the deck with the FV-SR and see if I can take the ball out before it leaves the tee.

Wharf Rat

Ooomph Ooomph
VIP
Close enough to hear the club strike the ball. 90% of people playing drive to roughly even with the middle of my back yard. To hit my house, they're probably driving 250 (220 actual yards, but the ball is still 20 feet in the air to hit that window) yards at a 45* angle from where they should be aiming.

That's perfect! If I played this course, my 275 yard auto slice would break your windows every time on this hole.

:clapping:

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
That's perfect! If I played this course, my 275 yard auto slice would break your windows every time on this hole.

:clapping:

I was just thinking, that's it prime amateur slicing territory.

I'm shocked you don't get your house hit quite a bit more, honestly. :jump:

BobKid

Bite me!
VIP
I was just thinking, that's it prime amateur slicing territory.

I'm shocked you don't get your house hit quite a bit more, honestly. :jump:
No shit, thta's prime power fade territory there. You couldn't pick a worse spot on the course to put a house. Well, unless you put it afloat out in the middle of that lake knowing my game. :rotflmao: