• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Golfers are a-holes

BobKid

Bite me!
VIP
Some of those look like they've been in a lake for a year.

The range balls always piss me off - cheap pieces of shit stealing range balls and playing with them should be punched in the dick.
:withstupid: My game sucks enough without using crap tools. i try to use a quality that minimizes the drag on my pathetic game without wasting tons of money on features I cant use. I joked earlier about Pro V1s, but I quit using them for that reason . . . they gave me way too much spin off the driver and it cost me strokes. Now I use a softer TaylorMade and it matches my game well.

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
:withstupid: My game sucks enough without using crap tools. i try to use a quality that minimizes the drag on my pathetic game without wasting tons of money on features I cant use. I joked earlier about Pro V1s, but I quit using them for that reason . . . they gave me way too much spin off the driver and it cost me strokes. Now I use a softer TaylorMade and it matches my game well.
Buy Noodles. One of the best balls out there for the money.

I play those almost exclusively unless someone else is buying. :jew:

BobKid

Bite me!
VIP
Buy Noodles. One of the best balls out there for the money.

I play those almost exclusively unless someone else is buying. :jew:
I get a bunch of Penta TP5s each year for Christmas and they match my game well.

But my favorite ball of all time was the old TaylorMade in the plastic sleeve. Those were perfect for my game and had great feel.

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I get a bunch of Penta TP5s each year for Christmas and they match my game well.

But my favorite ball of all time was the old TaylorMade in the plastic sleeve. Those were perfect for my game and had great feel.

:beerchug:

I used to like those old taylormades as well.

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
Foursome of African American fellows bounced a Titlest 8 over to roof into the driveway. Think it hit the dumpster before rolling under the Honda.

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
Who exactly are you?
Let's do the math.

Passable, but clearly not a native English speaker.
Low post count.
Posting in public facing forums.
Adding little substance to an old thread.
American first/last name in user ID.

That adds up to about 99% that its a spammer. Likely trying to seed some posts, let them settle, then turn around and add spam links in a signature.

Reactions: SAD